Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Target Believes I'm Gay (or at least a metro-sexual)

Last weekend I ran to the local Target to grab some hairspray for Sue before she got ready for work. Since I was going to the store anyways, I figured I might as well grab everything else on the list as well. Makes sense right? I didn't really think anything of the list of items. But when I got to the checkout line, I noticed just how queer I must look purchasing these items together.

Here was my shopping list:

* Diet soda
* Whitening toothpaste
* Heat treatment spray-on hair conditioner
* Micro-derm face scrub.
* Two DIFFERENT types of hairspray.

Yea... even I was embarrassed.

2 comments:

Sue said...

It WAS a hairspray emergency!!! :) Thanks baby! It takes a real man to suck it up and do that for his woman.

Paul said...

If I were a bit crueler, I'd say

"it's not just Target!"

but I'm not that kind of guy =)