Friday, May 18, 2007

My Pseudo-Sisters

I really like my sisters-in-law. They're fun, amusing, and give me a good idea of what living in a house without a 4 to 1 male/female ratio would have been like.

For example, I've noticed that they NEVER have a WWF wrestling match in the basement or try to hold pillow fights in the dark. Violent video games don't interest them. They don't have contests to see who can drink the most Mountain Dew before they have to pee. They don't embarrass each other in public or fight for shotgun in the front seat as if they're very life depends on it. When they play that "slug bug" game, they don't even leave a bruise. They don't compete in literally everything they do.

Its like they are...well...girls. Its weird.

2 comments:

Sue said...

You're a girl!

Eric said...

<say like ralph from Simpsons>I'm a boy.