Friday, April 14, 2006

(The only one) At work today

So here I am, on a Friday, at the college counseling center for Pace University, and it's only me and one other staff member in the office out of 9 (as an aside, I move that all groups of nine be known as 'fellowships' {as an aside to my aside, technically my job title is a Postdoctoral Fellowship, which is just cool}).

I am just a bit bitter about the knowledge that from 1:30 PM to 5:00 close, I will be the *only* staff member here. Apparently I'm the only one with no life today, the downside of being not particularly religious. I volunteered by the process of everyone else took a vacation day today. Well at least I've declared it casual friday for myself and I'm in comfy jeans for the first time at this job (mmm jeans). Also, most of the students are gone, so no real work today (except for crises which always suck and the paperwork I have to do, which I also don't enjoy).

Aside from that, Happy PassEasterover, biotches! (beyotches? sp!?)

I'm heading up to Montreal tomorrow for a long weekend of youthful hijinks... more when I return.

1 comment:

Eric said...

"You shall be know as <pause for dramatic effect> the Fellowship of the Postdoctoral!"