Saturday, April 29, 2006

New house

We've officially had our offer accepted for a new house in Michigan, so I think it is safe to tell people about it without fear that I will jinx the entire process.

Our new house will be in Hartland, Michigan just a little way off of US-23's M-59 exit. Sue and I are both really excited about it. For one thing, it has a basement! Finally somewhere to store all the shit we have!

Here are some pictures. Sorry about the grainy look: they are a scan of a scan of a cheap digital camera.

Front of House

Rear of house

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys! Does that mean you guys are moving up here soon? I love the back deck.

Eric said...

Stats:

- 4 BR
- 2 bathrooms
- 1832 SQF.

It does indeed mean you are moving back soon Kelly (End of May, very early June as of now). I actually tried to call you last weekend to see if you wanted to hang out with us when Sue and I were in town, but no one ever answered at your parent's house.

R said...

Very nice. That deck is indeed awesome.

Sue said...

No they are correct, it is just the angle and perspective. Trust us. These pics do not do the house justice, the interior is beautiful. Those big windows you see on the back are in the living room. The stairs have a little balcony that you can see in the living room and a skylight above. The stairs break off and to one side is the master bedroom which is like a suite. Then the other three bedrooms are on the opposite side. The basement is finished with a walkout to the bottom of the deck. I am so excited!! This will be our new party place! Parties all summer long...

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! It is so exciting counting the days back since you are michiganders again! So, when is the house-warming party? I can't wait to see you guys again!

Anonymous said...

parents phone doesn't work. You have to call my cell phone. :)

Anonymous said...

You are in my subdivision! I live in Millpointe. What a small world!