Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Best of 2005: Movies I Saw

According to me (Eric).

I have to go with Serenity, because Joss Whedon is my master now. Better than Star Wars I & II certainly. Probably the best original Sci-fi movie I have seen since The Matrix. Damn Fox! DAMN THEM FOR DENYING ME MORE FIREFLY!

But Mr. & Mrs. Smith was also great (Angilina Jolie is on my five celebs I get to bang list). So was Hitch, Kingdom of Heaven, Rent, Jarhead, and Assault on Precinct 13. Even Star Wars and Batman finally turned it around this year, which given their previous track record was about as likely as Ashlee Simpson creating a song that I actually wanted to listen to.

3 comments:

Eric said...

You mean do most men want to be millionares with ridiculously good looks and be considered one of the sexy men on earth according to nearly every women I have ever met? mmm...let me thi..YES!

Sue said...

Serenity kicks ass! Best movie ever this year! Joss Whedon is also my new Master...

Anonymous said...

I also agree that Serenity was a kick-ass movie or an ass kicking movie as the case may be. But how can you not like a movie based on Firefly?