Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tucson Hiking

I finally got my pictures developed from my hiking adventure to Tucson. This
is the best one of the bunch:

Sunset


If you look closely, you might even notice that I was in the picture. Now, I know what you are thinking. You're thinking, "That Eric is REALLY short". Either that or you are thinking, "That is one big cactus". The second thought is correct. For those who thought the first thought...well...you're an idiot and I'm sorry.

Here another:

big cactus


That there sure is one giant cactus I'm standing next to at the start of the trail.

<Austin Powers voice>Does that make you horny baby?</Austin Powers voice>

1 comment:

R said...

Ah, yes, Tucson. Definitely very pretty, albeit with hidden dangers beneath. Perhaps that's what makes it so thrilling and so alien and fascinating.

Too bad it's a relatively hick town.