Saturday, October 08, 2005

Sexiest woman alive?!?! C'mon!

Um, I am not sure who voted but Esquire magazine named Jessica Biel the "Sexiest woman alive." Eric and I agree that someone was drunk and high when they thought of this or else the magazine was turned down by the real sexy women. I would have to say that Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Garner (pre-pregnancy that is) are the sexiest women alive. If I were a lesbian or bi, I would love to get some of the Angelina action... ;) Those big tasty lips, and that long hair, not to mention the buliging bust... but, I digress ( you are welcome Eric). We do not think Jessica Biel is that hot. She has no boobs! There are many other women that are hotter. I guess we think women are sexy if they are strong, muscular, have big boobs (natural, none of that fake crap that never moves, EWWW) and beautiful. Jessica Simpson, Brittany Spears, Catherine Zeta Jones, Eliza Dushku, etc. What about these Jay and Silent Bob strike back ladies?















4 comments:

Eric said...

What a happy surprise this post was to read:) For those unaware, Sue is the greatest wife of all time. Sorry Dana;) I'm sure you are a close second.

Eric said...

I'll stand with you Kien that Jessica Alba is hotter than Jessica Biel.

R said...

That Britney picture is so wrong...so very, very wrong...so...so wrong.

Be right back...

Anonymous said...

http://www.simnet.is/davidsb/gallery/Jessica_Biel_11150080723PM688.jpg

Yeah, I sure do look like I have no boobs in this shot.