Sunday, October 02, 2005

Nothing to Write About

MSU LOST to UofM! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I knew that the whole "our defense sucks but we run up more points that you" stategy was going to fail sooner or later.

I just noticed it has been more than week since our last post, and I still don't really have anything to talk about. I've been insanely busy at work the last couple of days trying to teach our customer how to use our code base so that they can get rid of us without actually telling them how to use our code base. Its stressful and annoying and I hate it. But since I write almost all of my blogs while I am at work reading the news, it effects my output.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you guys actually get the game down in AL? I was so upset at the game, I still am...
But guess what, I bought a new car to drain my sorrows. A 2006 VW Jetta, I will try to send out pictures later today.
Monica

Eric said...

We did get the game. I had Tivoed it so that Sue and I could watch it together. Sadly, the game ran over and it did not tape the overtime. Although, perhaps that was for the best.

Sue said...

We were angry too about that game. So much for our winning streak! Congrats on the new car! How cool. We have been toying with the idea but decided we may save our money for other purposes...