Thursday, July 21, 2005

Are So! Are Not!

Why are the Republicans and Democrats so insanely polorized? I swear that if the Turing test (a test devised by Alan Turing to show if a computer was really conscious) was create a program that could fool people into think it was a national party spokeperson, I could win that contest given a week of work and a thesaurus. All I would have to do is feed it whatever the pundit/spokeperson A for the other party said and have it randomly spit out:

  1. person A's idea will doom this country
  2. person A is an extremist/communist (depending the person A's party)
  3. person A is lying

All I would need is 10 or so synonyms for lying, and we could put him up on CNN's Crossfire.

3 comments:

Sue said...

You are funny!

R said...

Eric, it's typical communist lies like yours that will doom this country.

Eric said...

lol. Even better. I need to modify my program immediatly!