Friday, July 16, 2004

I need a new cell phone

My loyal cell phone of 4 years is finally dying.  It just randomly turns itself off when I am not looking:(  Like this morning when I tried to call Sue.  I pressed the talk button and placed it to my hear.  When it did not ring I pulled it away only to see a blank screen.  Actually, I was sort of happy to see that.  I thought I was going crazy for a while there:)  I would swear that I had turned it on earlier in the day, but when I pulled it out of my pocket it would be dead...
 
So anyways I need a new cell-phone (no comment from you Uncle R that it is just a tool of my oppression.  I love my phone and am sad to see it go).    Anyone in the Huntsville/Madison area recommend a good company to use?  I have Sprint now, which works reasonably well in Huntsville, but does not work at my house.  Sue has Verizon, which works well for her everywhere except on UAH campus.  Ideally I need a phone that works at both.  Anyone have any advice?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cingular.

R said...

DO NOT GET SPRINT! I have Sprint. It pisses me off when I can get better roaming service than I do with Sprint.

Goddamn you, Sprint. Sprint owns me for another year and a half. :(

bodhisattva said...

Never known anyone who had any problems with T-Mobile... and I haven't either. I've stuck with them long past the required year.