Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wedding weekend

Sue and I had a good weekend attending one of her high school friend's wedding. I took full advantage of my 9 month designated driver:) I made her drive me to two separate bars, plus drive me all the way home from Corunna (not to be confused with Corona, which I did several times).

Plus, it meant that I missed watching most of the ass whooping that MSU took on Saturday, which was also nice.

In other news: tomorrow is the big day! No not my birthday (I get to turn 30???? Oh goodie....). Tomorrow is our first sonogram picture. Cross your fingers and send our baby good thoughts about having the correct number of arms, legs, fingers, and toes.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Um, what time is the appointment...I'm dying here!

Joyce said...

How exciting!! I bet you can't wait.

Eric said...

2:00pm. Expect updates later tonight.