Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Getting Closer

My FF team is starting to come together. I cracked 100 points this week!

That brings me one step closer to my only real goal when playing FF: not losing to a girl. Kasia's loss this week puts us in a tie. Sure, we both suck at 3-5 and she has 50 more points then me, but the point is:

SHE IS GOING DOWN!

hmmm...maybe that wasn't the best phrase to use...OK, how about this:

SHE WILL GIVE ME A BLOW JOB!

no no no...that's worse. Lets try one more time:

SHE WILL BE FORCED TO ADMIT THAT I AM BETTER AT CREATING AN IMAGINARY TEAMS OF FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

See, that just doesn't have the punch I'm looking for.

Readers, help me out with better trash talk :)

3 comments:

Joyce said...

How about? " Lick it Rosy twat!! your going down on me!!!!"

kmaz said...

LALALALALA I'm not listening! Anyways it doesn't matter you should all fear the backhand of the might FunkyTownPuppetPimps.

Tophiferous said...

Face it Eric, my team is kick ass :) Especially that one TOM JONES!!! hahahaha I'll see u in the playoffs ;)