Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Bisexual Music

I know its been out for forever, but I can't believe I haven't commented on Katy Perry's song "I Kissed a Girl"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs

I love this song!

Any music that encourages bisexual curiosity in women is automatically "awesome" in my book. Its a shame more music doesn't take this tack.

Note the important thing about this song is the curiosity. I don't like lesbians. They're useless to me. I like ladies who are into dudes but are OK with occasionally making out with a girl if they are drunk enough or its their man's birthday:)

3 comments:

Paul said...

Oh Eric... sigh

I do, of course, strongly approve of girls kissing girls.

However, this song is shameless, cheap and tries to be shocking in a way that is still less shocking than the Divinyls "I Touch Myself" that is now 17 years old (and got me through puberty).

It's not even good musically.

For a real fun "girl kiss girl" song, try: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SclQZ4W2VZ0

Eric said...

I didn't say I like the music; Just the message:)

I Touch Myself is the greatest song ever written about masturbating. But since it doesn't encourage girl on girl loving I still have to give this one the edge:)

Sue said...

I also love this song! It is fun and upbeat! Good for her for being bi-curious! I can see that song used in The L-word this season.