Friday, March 28, 2008

Tournament of Hotties

If your like me and you don't care that much about basketball, you may find all this NCAA hype a little much. Luckily, there is another tournament going on that may be a bit more interesting to you ;)

subwaychatter.com: 2008 Tournament of Hotties

(Warning: Its not unsafe safe for work per say, but it does have a lot of pictures of scantly clad girls. Surf at your own risk. Also, the site provider Yahoo will randomly block the site every once in a while for using too much bandwidth.)

Here are my picks:

Movie Bracket:

ELISHA CUTHBERT v JESSICA BIEL - No contest. If I ever get around to building a sexbot, its going to look exactly like Elisha Cuthbert.

JESSICA ALBA v KATE BECKINSALE - Jessica Alba never really did it for me (except that scene with the whip in Sin City). Meanwhile, Kate Beckinsale was in Underworld as a bad ass vampire chick. HOTNESS.

Overall winner: Elisha Cuthbert

TV Bracket:

EVA LONGORIA v HAYDEN PANETTIERE - Tough one for me. Hayden Panettiere has that whole Sci-fi babe thing going for her, which is awesome in my book. On the other side, Eva Longoria is pure Latino hotness. Have to go with Eva on this one.

VANESSA MARCIL v STACEY KEIBLER - Honestly, I didn't have any idea who either of these women were. I had to look them both up. Vanessa Marcil is from Las Vegas, and Stacey Keibler is from the WWE. Neither really does anything for me, but if I have to vote I guess I would give it to Stacey Keibler.

Overall winner: Eva Longoria

Music Bracket:

JESSICA SIMPSON v CANDICE HILLEBRAND - No question here. Although I would demand that Jessica Simpson not ruin the sex by speaking.

SHAKIRA v CARRIE UNDERWOOD - Another tough one. I think Carrie Underwood is prettier overall, but Shakira has the hips and flexibility thing, not to mention the non-country music sound, so I'm giving it to her.

Overall winner: Jessica Simpson

Modeling Bracket:

GISELLE v ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO - Just for being so pretentious as to have only one name, I'm giving it to Alessandra Ambrosio. Plus, I don't think that Giselle has the prettiest face.

ADRIANA LIMA v MARISA MILLER - Adriana Lima no question. I've had a huge crush on her ever since I first saw her in a Victoria Secrets ad!

Overall winner: Adriana Lima

No comments: