Friday, November 02, 2007

Recap of last weekend




I have been slow on the blogging recently. The last two weeks were crazy busy between work, Mike and Joyce's wedding stuff and family stuff. Last Friday was the wedding. It was tons of fun. I think Eric and I are the only two that used a real film camera so our pics will come back later. Of course the battery died before the bride came down the aisle :( , so most are from the reception. The wedding was beautiful and Eric and I actually got to walk down the aisle (not together) so that we could pin and rope the bride and groom. Filipino weddings are kinky:)


The reception was a lot of fun. Our table (Nick, Nicole, me, Eric, Monica, Jeff) was right next to the bar so we were never thirsty. Of course Jen, Jay, Dominic and Robert were at the table behind us too, more friends!! The food was great! The music was fun. Of course Eric and I are always the king/queen of line dances of all kinds. We should hire ourselves out to keep dance floors hopping ;) What can we say, we love to dance. It was the reason we first got together.


We were very drunk. We went to the after party and we had to keep hopping hotel rooms cause we kept getting yelled at. It was fun though. Note:Pam help, I cannot get that song out of my head, you know which one :)


Saturday night we had a Halloween party with friends from my job. Eric went as a tattoed Miami ink guy and I went as a make believe, non real witch. It was fun. We drank a lot again. I drank more cause Eric drove. There were alot of creative costumes but ADD Eric only took a million pics of me. Eric lost a game of beer pong to a drunk mummi and his partner pot leaf even though his partner was Jesus! It was funny. There were 3 Britney Spears. One Pregnant white trash, one bald, one cute innocent. Very funny.


Sunday was spent recovering from hangovers :) All in all a great weekend. Monday Eric had to go to Wisconsin for 3 days and I had to work those 3 days. Bah. Sounds like he drank some more though.


Congrats to Mike and Joyce again!!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Thanks guys for tying us up. We do like that bondage ;) Haha. Great costumes by the way. We're gonna have to do a whiskey night soon. Definitely. Perhaps when everyone is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Did you know that OneRepublic is white? That's shocking to me, I imagines a Kuma Sutra Group with candles all around and built arms doing pull-ups. I was way off.