Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Christmas is the Time for..

giving, and receiving, and loving your fellow man, and.....

Mint Chocolate M&Ms!


Oh my God do I love mint chocolate M&Ms. I love them so much that right around New Years, I will start hording them so that I can enjoy them for a few more months (this is really true). Yesterday I bought 4 bags just in case there was a huge run on them or something. And each year when I get down to the end of that last bag...well...I go through the full seven stages of grief.

Disbelief: "No worries. I'm sure there is another bag in the house -or- I'm sure they are still selling them at the store"

Denial: "NO!!! There must be another bag somewhere in the house! Where is it?!?!?!?!"

Anger: "Why the fuck don't they make these all year?!?!? WHY?!?!?! DAMN YOU MARS CANDY FOR THIS!"

Bargaining: "I'm sorry MARS. I swear I will never curse your name again if you can just make me a few more bags to get me through the year."

Guilt: "Why didn't I stock up on more bags?!?!?!? Why didn't I eat them just a little slower??"

Depression: "Guess I'll just go back to regular M&Ms. <long sigh>. No, I'm fine. I just want to be left alone for a few days. You might want to take all the sharp items from the room though. And these shoelaces. Just in case..."

Acceptance: "Just think: the Christmas season is starting earlier every year. Soon, I will be able to get them in July!"

1 comment:

Paul said...

DARK chocolate is where it's at, baby@!