Thursday, November 15, 2007

Late night blog

Or early morning blog. It depends on your point of view I guess.

I'm in Atlanta for work just sitting in my hotel thinking about nothing. TV sucks. Internet isn't cutting it. I can't sleep. So I blog.

And you know what I am thinking about? Something that has divided men since it was first invented. Something that can stir men to the greatest of feats and the lowest of low acts. I'm talking, of course, about the push up bra.

Yep: push up bras.

Some men hate the push up bra. They see it as a form of false advertising. Either you got em or you don't, in these men's minds. No fair pretending you do when you don't.

Not me. I love the push up bra. To me, it says, "I have breasts and I want to put them up high so that EVERYONE can see them." Nothing wrong with that! Healthy self conscience is good for you after all. Who doesn't like the idea of a woman who wants you to oogle her breasts? (Of course, they say they don't want you to look. But they do. Why push them up/together otherwise?)

Your thoughts?

1 comment:

Kieno said...

Here Here to Push up Bras! As Stan Marsh from South Park would say "Aataahh!"

I'm a legs man anyways so the fact that you have them and are willing to show them off is good enough for me.

As the great Poet Cookie-Monster once said "C is for Cookie and that's good enough for me"

Let me add A, B, and D along with that...