Monday, September 10, 2007

Something for the Michigan Fans

I think I can sum up my feelings on the Michigan / Oregon game in one sentence:

"Now you know what its feels like to be a MSU fan."

Welcome to the other side.

One thing I will say though: When we lose we usually don't boo our own team. Or look like someone just shot our mother on national TV. No no.

We drink! Of course, we do that when we win too...

Oh, and I have to comment on Hart's statement that he guarantees they will beat Notre Dame next week:

"Whup-de-freaken-do"

Have you seen Notre Dame this year? They suck. Like a vacuum on overdrive suck. They haven't scored an offensive touchdown in TEN quarters. That's 2 and half games for those slow at math. I doubt they could have beaten Appalachian State either. Hell, my high school's football team could probably beat them, and we were only a 1A school:) Brighton would definitely beat them:)

3 comments:

Tophiferous said...

Haha nice comment Eric-ski! It's definitely a blow, my UofM team is upsetting me terribly, kinda like my own red headed stepchild team....oh well. I, unlike most fans, can (or try to) see the light at the end of the tunnel...even if it's just another train :) It's a young team, and Lloyd should know better, he's a good coach, i'm not sure what he's thinking....Hell put me in coach!!! Anyway...enough football talk i'm thoroughly depressed now. On to more fun things like Joyce's bachelorette party - Sue we're planning it for October 20th in Windsor. As soon as I get my list from Joyce, i'll send out invites of course you'll be invited silly :) Plan on booze, naked man, and stayin the night in a Canadian hotel :)

Joyce said...

GO WAYNE STATE!! :)

-joyce

Sue said...

Bend over U of M and take it like a real man!! ;)