Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MSU is Ranked!

MSU football made to #23 in the USA Today poll! WOOOOOO!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsindex

And before you ask: Yes, it IS sad that all it takes is MSU making into the top 25 on one poll to make us MSU fans excited.

In other football news: GOD DAMN Fantasy football FRACK BITCH CRAP!

Donovan McNabb had a combined total of just 23 FF points for the first two weeks, so I cut him for this week. Made sense right? My backup was Vince Young, so I thought it made sense. Young was playing New Orleans, who's D has not held up to any team so far this season, and the Eagles were playing Detroit, who have had a decent defense so far.

You can see where this is heading...

Donovan McNabb scored 43 FF points this week against the Lions. Young only got me 18. FRACK! With those extra points I would have won this week and moved into second in the league. Instead, I'm down to 5th place.

I've since realized my mistake: never bet that the Detroit Lions will show up and play a game.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

This weekend they'll be tested. GO STATE!!!!!

Sue said...

GO RIGHT THROUGH FOR MSU!!! W00t!

Kieno said...

At least Kasia didn't beat you...