Saturday, November 18, 2006

Drunk blog #... Whatever it is now!!!

Sue : "You only take E when you need to and you need to!!" Dance for Life - Tiesto: Cause I am listening to it.

Sue : U of M foozeball sucks balls! Go OSU!

We are drunk! Absolut rocks out lives! Wow, I can't believe Sue knows how to spell Absolut.

Spinning in circles is not good when drunk.

WAIT!

Jay and Silent Bob rulez! Especially when drunk!

WAIT!

STOP TYPING WAIT!

Paul, you should write a drunk blog. Its easy! First you get drunk. Then you log into blogger. Then you type stuff.

Sue is blowing the dog's mind right now by rave dancing with her.

Sue : "Save this so that later Eric and I can shoot each other and f$%! like stoned test bunnies!"

Sue : According to Myspace, half of my high school class has lesbian tendencies. Guess I did not catch on to that train.

Me: Too bad.... Although Sue did mention that she would like to double team Eliza Dushku with me. WHICH IS AWESOME!

Sue: This cartoon RULES!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They have meetings for your guy's problems!!!