Thursday, January 19, 2006

Fun Links for your almost Weekend

History of C History of VB

Very funny explanations of how these languages got to where they are now.

Piehole

Hilarious blog by a Seattle girl who claims to be a "Professional Drunk Blogger". Her post for today is an excellent example of why you should read this one:


I think I drank about four THOUSAND espresso shots today... Now I have restless leg syndrome. And restless arm syndrome. And ADHD.

And I don't think I can write anything else now because I have to go walk over there. And tremble. And talk about 4 different subjects* all at the same time to some confused people.
* Puppies, plywood blocking, travel itineraries, and Chaka Khan.


Steve, Don't Eat It!

Steve eats things you seen in the store that you have always wondered why the fuck anyone would eat them, then writes absolutely hilarious reviews.

Here is a preview for Beggin' Strips:

Beggin' Strips slogan is "Dog's don't know it's not bacon!" Newsflash: Dogs are retarded. Mine used to eat his own vomit, and wag his tail while he did it. I'll be the one to decide if this stuff tastes like bacon or not.

I know these snacks aren't made for human consumption, but while I was in the store the ingredients list looked pretty tame so I wasn't too concerned. Somehow I had missed one extremely dubious word sitting there all by itself. "MEAT". That's all it says... meat.

Meat is a pretty large umbrella. Beef is meat. Pork is meat. Horses, monkeys, and allegedly Arby's roast beef are meat. Even Rosie O'Donnell's ball sack is meat. Okay, maybe I've gone too far. I have no idea what that is they are serving at Arby's, but you get my point.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I just like the name piehole! Shut your piehole! It is fun to say.