Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Condoms get their day!!!

ABC news had a story today about how condom commercials will get to appear on Prime time television tonight for the first time. Trojan condom commercials will appear on the WB after 9 pm and on NBC's 10 pm hour. Instead of "Trojan man" the condom company has decided to use a more serious ad by using sex statistics such as: "40% of people who know they are HIV+ do not tell their partners. Show you care about your partner and yourself. Use a condom everytime." "Trojan, pleasure you want, protection you trust". Go Trojan! You can see the new commercial on the Trojan website before it airs tonight. You can also enter the site and get a free sample! You get to pick the type you want. Girls get Her pleasure or mint tingle! I think most condom company's will send you a free sample. I remeber my first semester at MSU and we got coupon books for various things and one was for 65 free condoms from Adam and Eve. What a fun package. They were different colors, flavors, and textures ;) I was the only one brave enought to get them so people would borrow from me. Plus I worked at Planned Parenthood and got free ones constantly since I was a penis captain and went to safe sex parties all the time! To quote Julia Roberts in Pretty woman: "I'm a safety girl."



Also at Trojan's website there is an ad for their new Mint tingle condoms: "Trojan Mint Tingle condoms feature flavor, fragrance and color for sensual excitement during foreplay and love making." Mmm...tingling sensation. These condoms rule! Well men, now you should have your mint condoms with you at the club and say: "Hey baby, need to freshen your breath? Give me head!" :)

You can also play games on Trojan's web site such as "How far would you go?" and "Trojan Ball buster".

Who knows if Alabama will even allow these commercials since that in Alabama as in several other southern states, it is illegal to teach anything but abstinence in school! Stupid conservative morons!

7 comments:

R said...

Mint tingle, huh? I guess that finally gives credence to my Altoids theory.

Yep, just a theory.

Eric said...

All right, I'll bite R. What is your Altoids theory?

R said...

Email me. This information can't be divulged in a public forum.

Great power, great responsibility, blah, blah, blah.

:D

Sue said...

Yes, penis captain. It isn't a rank, it is a title for those of us at the safe sex parties that could put condoms on well.

No girls do not like to give head, it was just a new pick up line and a way to get head. You guys are silly.

The mint tingle condoms are fun! ;) I likey!

R said...

I once dated a girl who liked to give head.

Ah, good times.

Eric said...

Kien: What a great idea!

R: Why would ever STOP dating such a girl?

R said...

It got to be where it just wasn't worth it. :/