Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

"Santa Claus is Coming to Town..." Well, in this case by "Santa Claus" I mean Sue and I and by "town" I mean the good old state of Michigan, but you get the idea. Sue and I are heading out on our fun 10 hour drive to Michigan on Wednesday. Man am I psyched! Can't wait to see all the friend and family that I have been bumming about not seeing lately. Sue pointed out to me yesterday that when we awake on Thursday from our trip hangover, we will only be two days from Christmas (one if you count Christmas Eve, which I would). That makes me happy.

Our time slots available for hanging out with friends are rapidly closing (and lets be serious: EVERYONE want a piece of Sue and I), so if you are interested in scheduling time with Sue and I you better put your request in now. Right now! I'm serious. Stop reading this and send email to Sue right now...I'll wait....done? Well what the fuck is taking so long? Are you computer-challenged? Are you a "special" kid? Did you ride the short bus to school? Did you try to bite your own ear? Can't type under the pressure can you? CAN YOU? Loser.... ;)

No comments: