Thursday, December 02, 2004

Another CD Review

I'm listening to the new Seether CD I got for my birthday right now. I really like it and have meant to post about for a while now. I really bought it originally just for the song Broken (the one with Amy Lee from Evanescence, another EXCELLECT band), but the rest of the CD is very good if you like good hard, angry rock (which we have previously established as some of my favorite music for those paying attention). However, it is important to note that the song Broken is like NOTHING else on the CD.

On another note, this is my fifth post in four days. Some of them were even good posts worth reading:) Most were not even my usual rants against stupid people or news (well ok, the Alexander one was a bit of a rant). Pretty good if I do say so myself:) See? I told you more was coming, and now I have delivered. I've been writing a bunch lately, so much so that I actually had a few in reserve that I have been doling out over the last few days (for example, I'm not listening to Seether at all right now. HA! You fell for that line like a cheap whore in a back alley).

1 comment:

CoryH said...

That CD is a lot better than I thought too... I did get to listen to a few tracks online before I bought it though. Puddle of Mudd's CD's are very similar and good as well! My2Cents.

By the way, Happy B-DAY!