Tuesday, December 14, 2004

More Proof that Bush Folks Can Do No Wrong

I read on CNN today that George Tenet (you remember him. He was director of the CIA; told Bush that the intel about Iraq having WMDs was a "slam dunk") was getting the Medal of Freedom. That's "the nation's highest civilian honor". Bush said he played "pivotal roles in great events." Are you fucking kidding me? HE GOT THE INTEL WRONG AND GETS A FUCKING MEDAL!!! I need to start being more incompetent so I can get some government recognition and perhaps some of those sexy intelligence agents that all those security education videos at work tell me are out to steal secrets in return for sex.

1 comment:

R said...

Which brings up a good question: What would you give up state's secrets for? Sex? I'd have to think about that. I'd have to be guaranteed the best sex of my life for the rest of my life, even while in prison should I ever get caught, with any woman of my choosing every day of the week.

Mmmm, sex.