Monday, October 18, 2004

Drunken Revelry

Sue, Ryan, and bunch of Ryan's friends and I all headed out to Huntsville's gay dance club Upscale again this weekend.

Rather than giving you the minute by minute break down, I thought it would be funnier if I just gave you a top-ten out of context highlights:

1) Got drunk. As always, I was the pace-car.
2) Met a cool UofM student.
3) Met a guy who is at least as big a Star Wars geek as I am
4) Got my boobs felt up in the club bathroom by Ryan
5) Got my ass grabbed by a bi-sexual
6) Hear a story about a woman getting molested at age 5.
7) Hear a story from one of the females that they had a lesbian experience with their female roommate.
8) Everyone thinks I dance like a straight white guy:)
9) Had a gay guy show me the "correct" way to dance with my wife.
10) One word: "DRAMA"

3 comments:

R said...

I went to MasterCuts to get my hair cut this weekend. The guy who cut it was quite obviously gay and he talked about Upscale and how it sucks.

(He also described the Birmingham club scene quite appropriately: He said it's a small town trying to be a big town and failing.)

Anyway, it's no big accomplishment to get Ryan to grab your boobs. He's such a fucking slut.

Sue said...

He has man chest, not boobs. Silly Eric.

Eric said...

Justin TimberLake from SNL: "I don't sign dude's breats..."