Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Another good weekend

Any weekend in which I did any one of the following would probably be considered a good weekend:

  1. See a hockey game for FREE.
  2. Get drunk with my wife.
  3. Go out in the woods and shoot friends, coworkers, and a boss type figure with paintballs.
  4. Played a new CCG (Munchkin for those interested) that was pretty kick ass.

But doing all four in the same weekend? Well, lets just say that by the end I had same goofy expression I get when Sue tells me she wants some loven;)

FYI: Watching hockey here in Huntsville is still fun, but not quite the same as a MSU game. For one thing, the fact that only about 50-100 people show up to watch the game takes some of the excitement out of it. Its just not the same as having to fight tooth and nail to get to your seat and being late meant you did not get one:) Second, I have to agree with Ryan's comment that the games here just seem a little slower and sloppier. Its a lot like watching the difference between Red Wing hockey and Philadelphia hockey (finesse vs. brute power).


1 comment:

Sue said...

Sue's quote from the weekend " I never, ever thought that I would be sitting in Alabama watching a HOCKEY game!!!"