Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Schools back in sesssion

Man, nothing makes you NOT want to go to school like working 9 hours straight....

I hate the first day of class. I'm not even sure why I show up, except to prevent the teacher from giving away my seat in the class.

Break down of class:

- Teacher is 5 minutes late. I work on the crossword.

- Teacher hands out syllabus. Reads it to us for 30 minutes as if (1) we cannot read, and (2) we have not heard the exact same thing from every professor we have been in front of since the beginning of time. "Wow, you mean the grading scale is 90%+ is a A, 80%+ is a B, etc? Gosh, how original!"

-
Teacher spends the rest of the class explaining things that any undergrad had BETTER have learned in order to have graduated with a computer science degree.

Lucky, the professor is not half bad, although she tends to get lost as she is talking about each topic. Perhaps I am just complaining because I was so tired from work that school was the last thing I wanted to do. I blame Sue. She makes me want to come home just as soon as I can:)

1 comment:

R said...

Eric, you need a better attitude about class if you hope to do well in it.

Seriously, dude, it's just computer science. I mean, how hard could it possibly be?

-teh computer engineer.