Monday, August 02, 2004

Are Those Wedding Bells I Heard?

Kien beat me too it, but I also want to publicly congratulate my good college buddy Paul on his upcoming nuptials. Paul proposed to his 10 year girlfriend on Saturday. Sue and I, who have been married for three great years and think everyone should be married, have been waiting quite a while for this :) Ok, actually I have been pressuring Paul to do it ever since I found out that he was considering it. My plan was to waste 2 minutes of phone time every time he called the house until he finally asked her. Apparently my economic sabotage has finally paid off (do you know how much 2 minutes to New York must cost? While, I bet it is at least 50 cents!! )

I have two things to say to about this whole Paul + Sue Wedding:

(1) It is about fucking time. My God! <Gross Point Blank Quote> Ten years man! TEN! Ten Years! TENNNNN YEEEAARRSSS!!!! Ten years...</Gross Point Blank Quote> Also, per Marge Simpson everything is better when it is paired up together (I will now proceed about the house pushing random things together, like the blender and the George Foreman Grill).

(2) This is going to be the best wedding reception I have been to in quite a while... :)

No comments: