Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tournament of Hotties Winner

You may recall a post last month about a "Tournament of Hotties". Well, they have a winner:

Tournament of Hotties Champion - Hayden Panettiere

What? WHAT????

Don't get me wrong. I like a hot chick who wears a cheerleader outfit in a sci-fi show as much as the next geek. But COME ON!

I'm sorry, but if I had to choose between Hayden Panettiere and, say, Elisha Cutbert or Eva Longoria or even Adriana Lima, Hayden Panettiere would be given the highest number from my "take a number for sex" device (I'd still do her of course. I just wouldn't want to waste my best stuff on her).

Also, what the fuck is that picture of her licking the Stanley Cup? That's not hot (note: picture of her licking a woman's clothed boob near the bottom: HOT!)

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Really? I would have definitely picked someone else. -joyce

Kieno said...

Over Jessica Alba?

Psshhhh...

PLM said...

Any person who would have sex with Hayden has no chance to ever get with me