Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BLOG, part 2

Another blog of our weekend adventures. Sunday night we went to see My Chemical Romance at The Fillmore (formerly The State Theater) in Detroit. It was freakin awesome! They put on a great show! They remind me of Smashing Pumpkins and that is why I love them!! Of course I think the lead singer Gerard Way is a cutie so I didn't mind staring at him all night. He is very animated when he performs too. We had main floor seats but we stood in the section that did not involve moshing. Why do people mosh? It looked very painful and idiotic. Anytime your junk and head are in immediate danger is not a good time!! But I digress...

It was a lot of fun and they played all of my favorite songs. Eric and I dressed in our favorite black clothes so we could blend in ;) And we were not the oldest people there. There were quite a few people are age that went to see the concert plus all of the parents that took there kids. Plus we got to drink too!

We also met one of the coolest and cutest 7 year olds ever! I hope my kids are like him. His mom took him to the concert because he loves MCR. He was dressed in all black with a white and black neck tie. His mom said he is very smart and very artistic and he just started listening to the band on his own. He started listening to the Ramones when he was 5 and he is an up and coming talented artist.

No comments: