Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Post New Years Update

There are multiple videos of me drunk and doing stupid things on the internet. It's like I'm a celebrity now!

Reports of me having sex on New Years Eve have been greatly exaggerated.

We got 15" of snow here at my house on New Years. I had to shovel the driveway just to get my car back on to it. Speaking of snow, the drive home REALLY sucked. It took us an hour and a half for what is normally a 40 minute drive. At several points on I-96, there was only one lane actually plowed. And I'm not sure a plow trunk ever made it to US-23.

3 comments:

Sue said...

LOL. Mike and Eric made the party with the sexy dancing!

Yeah and that was at 8:00 am on New Year's day. It was a crappy drive.

Joyce said...

sorry guys you had to do the drive, but hopefully the fun was worth it!!!
-mike

Paul said...

Eric = such good dancing, his moves have their own mini-moves