Saturday, January 26, 2008

Drunk Blog 2008!

Sue is awesome! She came up with the name of this blog!!!!!!

We watched Live Free or Die Hard today on.....DUN DUN DUN.... our new 50" Plasma TV! And up-converter DVD player! OH YEA!!! I had a hard on through the entire movie!!!!!! FUCK YA!!!! I WANT TO HUG THE TV!

I'm drunk on Merlot!!!! Yuppie drunk fest!! Stupid french for having the last letter always be silent.

Now we are watching Groove. People are high in a much higher resolution.

Sue: "I DON'T NEED Internet Explorer HELP!!! YOU NEED HELP!!!!!!"

Sue: "Don't quote me all the time! Come up with your own funny stuff..."

Considering how drunk I am, I'm really impressed by how well I can type right now.

Sue: "HELLO CUTE BOYS!!!!!"

Sue: "Fuck you DISNEY! I FOUND A WAY AROUND YOUR DAMN SCHEMES! FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL COMMERICAL! FUCK YOU!"

I used caps lock too much in this blog

3 comments:

Joyce said...

I LOVE your drunk blogs. They area always so amusing. Yay for the big screen.

Anonymous said...

Yea first drunk blog of '08! We love those! :)

Paul said...

new tv... grumble grumble gumble

new dvd player... gruntle, gruntle, gruntle

drunk wilsons... chuckle chuckle chuckle