Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Good Work Crew!

A very successful and packed 4 days this weekend:

Friday - TGI Fridays and Simpsons movie. Spider Pig and teeny boppers. Like Oh MY GOD! Seriously! Shut up!

Saturday - Bowling for Rhinos, a fund raiser for the Detroit Zoo. Fun bowling, plus Mike won $300+ dollars on the 50/50 raffle (all of which are going to his wedding planner to ensure he gets his hand job on the wedding day). And white music that even I was ashamed of (I'm looking at you Sue, Mike and Pam!).

Sunday - Drove up to my uncle's cabin in the middle of nowhere Michigan to celebrate my cousin's graduation from high school. Rode jet skis, played Euchre, chatted with family, and watched my 18 year old cousin get wasted with parental blessing. Also, I think this may have been the very first time I have ever really drank in front of my parents. That was only a little weird. Plus my alcoholic cousin (a different one), is sitting there the whole time watching as I drink. I felt a little bad that I was drinking right in front of her, but f#$k it. I'm not the one with a problem, so why should I have to stop drinking? (really! no problems here!)

Monday - Drive back from Middle of Nowhere. About half way into this 3 1/2 hour drive, my mom runs over a large 2x6 board that was in the middle the of the freeway for God only knows what reason. Pops a tire AND bends the rim. Nice...My dad had to drive 60 MPH the whole way home.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

nobody can keep up with your busy schedule!!!! You guys are our becks and posh.