Monday, September 04, 2006

Goodbye...


Today in the news there was a very sad story, Steve Irwin, the Croc Hunter, was killed. At least he died doing what he loved, doing animal conservationism. I was a big fan of the Croc hunter as many people know. I wanted to go to Australia to his zoo! I know that many people made fun of him over the past years ecspecially because he wasn't afraid to show his children animals close up but screw them. He was a cool guy and he would be an awesome dad. I will miss his fun shows on crocs and other animals...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heart-piercing news in more ways than one... did you read what the stingray barb did to him?

Sad, though - he was a cool guy to watch on TV. I wonder if they will show the unfinished portion of the documentary he was working on.

Chris

Eric said...

I'm with Sue. I loved the croc hunter. I think I need to pour a 40 on a curb somewhere.