Friday, August 11, 2006

New Car

We finally traded in the Jeep and gots us a 2007 Mustang GT!! Mmm Mustang!! It is hot! I am so excited and I must say that I have the best husband in the world for buying it for me. It is a delayed birthday/congrats on the new job/thanks for putting up with Alabama gift. V8 engine...mmm /drool. We ordered a black stripe which will be added later. We had to wait for the stripe to come in. It purrs like a kitten. It makes me hot just thinking about it ;)

Mustang Front

2 comments:

Sue said...

We liked the Roush series that had the stripe down the middle but those were about $30,000 more so we got the regular GT and just bought a separate stripe since that is considered a detail. Vinyl rocks!! Mmm...I love this car!!

Eric said...

It's our "the new hotness". We shall now refer to our Grand Am as the "old and busted" car.