Monday, November 21, 2005

And now, put your hands together for special guest blogger – (Dr.) Paul!!!

Hey party ppl, much love and props to y’all. There’s a new kid in town and he’s rip raring to blog on this previously Wilson-centric blog! A big thanks to my boy Eric (and my girl Sue W.) for giving me this permission.

Me even trying another person’s blog means my narcissism finally outdid my laziness (no small feat to anyone out there who’s seen my laziness – it’s vicious). Okay, that’s the introduction. Now onto the real meat, some content as inspired by Eric. Stay tuned….

(notice Lucas style 4 period ellipsis, now that’s style….)

2 comments:

Sue said...

You are always welcome to blog here. We look forward to getting into that mind of yours... ;)

Eric said...

It's not easy being green... ;)