Friday, November 28, 2008

Wednesday Bar Night

We had a really good bar night on Wednesday.

Highlights:

My junk was cold for most of the night.

Joyce was a really cheap date.

Kien was my early 90s rap partner (House of Pain for the win!)

Wandering Eric showed up for a bit; I think there was a bet about whether I would use every seat at the table at least once (I only used 4).

At no time did I have the urge to sing karaoke.

Kasia and I competed on sexiness. She won.

And finally: I made it home without throwing up.

All in all, a good night:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you didn't puke! Thanks for coming out ( to party that is :) Should've told you to bring some mint m & m's for dessert, oh well next time Kien is in town!

Joyce said...

Haha, twas a fun night :) We shall get together once again soon.