Monday, September 29, 2008

Random Stuff

It's been a while since I posted anything, so I thought I would throw together some random stuff:

- As of last Tuesday, we are officially in second trimester territory. Only two more trimesters to go!

- Why must my fantasy football team suck SOOOOO hard this year? I'm in dead last in our league with a 0-4 record and the lowest point total of any team. At the beginning of the season it was all injuries, but now its just horrible performances by my top picks. F#$king A!

- MSU's D looked weak against the spread offense again on Saturday. The good news is we won't face that again until the UofM game. The bad news is that we will face it during the UofM game. One good thing was that Hoyer looked better this week. Almost all of the missed passes were the receiver's doing bone headed things (this is football, not volleyball you idiots!).

- I can't believe UofM won that game against Wisconsin! 19-0 at the half and they manage to somehow to get 27 unanswered points? And then for Wisconsin to lose because they didn't line up correctly on the line of scrimmage?

No comments: