Friday, October 05, 2007

Shows We're Watching

Sue and I are loving this new season of TV. So far we are watching all of these shows:

LIFE - Weird, but I like it. The lead character's Zen approach is a nice and interesting touch. Plus, it has already had a wet t-shirt scene on the hot DJ chick from The L-Word.

Pushing Daisies - We watched the pilot yesterday. The writing is excellent and the acting is phenomenal. My only issue is I have trouble figuring out where this show is going to go over the course of a year.

Chuck - I like any show were a nerd is a hero with a really hot chick as a side kick. Of course, the premise is completely ridiculous.

Dexter - Good God this show is good. Sue already wrote a blog about this, but I have to agree that it is my single favorite show on TV right now.

The Big Bang Theory - This one is my guilty pleasure of the season so far. It's all streotypes of nerds, but its really FUNNY sterotypes of nerds:)

1 comment:

Dana said...

Wow, can you believe I'm actually getting a moment to check in on the blog? Just wanted to say I also LOVE Chuck! ;) I am now also hooked on Grey's Anatomy and a few others. Tivo will surely be the end of me. ;) Love you guys1