Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fun in Bed

As you know, Sue and I are trying to learn nothing about the finale of Sopranos. Last night Sue and I are lying in bed watching The Colbert Report, when he starts to mention the finale. As if it was our plan all along, Sue has her hands around my ears and I have the same around hers. We are both yelling "LA LA LA LA LA LA" as loud as we can trying desperately to hear nothing.

This went on for about a minute, during which Sue started to laugh so hard at how we must look that she was crying a little bit:)

Ah marriage. There is nothing else like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to your remote? wouldn't it have been alot easier to turn off the tv?

you two are hilarious.

Eric said...

The remote is never where you can easily find it. I usually have it on a ledge over my head, but by the time I find it fumbling around, it would have been too late:)