Sunday, March 28, 2004

Well, Eric and I have enjoyed a nice quiet weekend. We had to do some lawn and garden work since now is when everything is growing here in Alabama. It has been in the 80's and sunny the past 5 days. Nice. We do have a lot of unwanted guests though: Wasps and bees. Eric has been assigned the task to kill them all. I have been trying my hand at some gardening but my flower bulbs are growing too slow for my taste.

Yesterday we went to see the movie Jersey Girl. It was a good movie. We both enjoyed it. It is different from all of Kevin Smith's other movies and we knew that going into it. It still has quite a bit of humor. Even if you do hate Jennifer Lopez, she is only in it in the first 15 minutes and she dies so give it a chance. We also rented Runaway Jury, since we are behind in our movie renting. That is also a great movie. It keeps you guessing until the end! It helps that John Cusak is in it and I love him! It also has Dustin Hoffman, Gene Hackman, the chick from the mummy movies, and some others.

I guess I should stop procrastinating about doing homework and just do it. Later y'all!

No comments: