Sunday, May 07, 2006

Eric and Sue's drunken blog...`

We are very drunk. MMM rum... I cannot type. I think we put about a cup of rum in that blender. Now we are just giggling and watching Pet Star.

First rule of being drunk: Do not watch Six Feet Under while drunk. It is fucking depressing! I don't need to think about life and dying and dying while alive while drunk. Stupid NATE! ASSHOLE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

NEXT!

DOGS RULE! GET A DOG! Name it Bob! Get another dog! Name it something that begins with B.

NEXT!

Sue cannot stop laughing to think up a next. I think she may pass out from laughing. QUICK! DOES ANYONE KNOW LAMAS. Thats not how you spell Lamaze you dumb ass!

NEXT!

All done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you mixing anything with the rum or just blending it straight with ice or something? :)

Eric said...

Strawberry Daiquiri Mix and Ice + a lot of captian morgan's

Sue said...

Yes we have a sweet new blender. I think I mixed about a 1/2 cup or more of Captain's in 3 cups of mix and ice... Very delicious. Don't worry Mr. Paul, we shall be drunk every night we are in Vegas and we will call y'all :)

Eric was doing the typing because I could not and somehow I thought the "Next!" part was the most hilarious thing I have ever read and I lauged until I had tears.

Sue said...

See comment on previous blog too for more drunk fun.