Tuesday, November 06, 2007

What the heck happened to the Sun?

What the heck happened to the Sun? I swear it was setting around 7:00 until today. All of the sudden it's 6:00pm and pitch black outside. Bah...

Work is in one of those lull before the big storm moments (I'll be in Atlanta the next two weeks to install beta software), and I never know how to fill these lulls. With Sue gone, I had one of those depressed, sit in my office by myself, and resist the urge to look for pictures of people doing things my mother would not approve of days, read all the blogs I can find, and write email all day. I HATE THESE DAYS.

Give me something to do! LOTS TO DO! I feed off that sense of accomplishment during work when I hit the run button and see some new widget that I built with only my brain and 2 hands come to life on my screeen. Without I feel bored, guilty (for not doing anything), and generally worthless.

Bah....

No comments: