Thursday, November 01, 2007

Quarantine

Our house is officially on quarantine.

I've been so sick the last two days. I should have written blogs about Mike's wedding and our Halloween party and my trip to Wisconsin. Between the three I was drunk 3 out of four days in a row. (What am I? In college?). Instead, all you get is this lame blog about how I am sick with the flu. I could have made it 4 out 5 if it wasn't for hiding in my room the last night in Wisconsin praying that I would not die.

I don't feel well enough to do anything except the following:

1) cudddling up under the blanket on the couch claiming that I am freezing to death.

2) Wake up an hour later sweating like a hooker in chruch.

3) Eat soup.

4) goto step 1.


At least I managed to get Sue sick too. Misery loves company:)

And I know it is wrong, but I'm taking some joy thinking that at least some of those smart ass 13 year old kids you came here last night for candy are now feeling as crappy as I do.

No comments: